Tax Preparation Services
EXPERIENCED TAX AND ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL YOU CAN TRUST!
Today's tax laws are complicated. IRS compliant tax reporting can seem daunting and unattainable. With recent tax law changes, and so many details to consider, it's easy to make an error or omit something from your tax return that can lead to a penalty, audit, or unwanted tax problems with the IRS.
At Harris Tax and Financial Solutions, we offer comprehensive tax preparation services that go beyond basic tax preparation to also include proactive recommendations of tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. We are proud to offer year-round Federal and State tax preparation services for individuals, small businesses, estates, and trusts.
Individual Tax Preparation Services
- Prepare Original or Amended income tax returns
- IRS Audit Assistance
- Calculate estimated taxes for self-employed business owners
- Develop tax planning strategies that align with your financial goals
- Offer electronic filing and direct deposit with all prepared returns
- File Installment Agreement applications with the return when you can't full pay the balance due
Business Tax Preparation Services
- Prepare Partnership, S Corporation, LLC, and C Corporation Income Tax Returns
- Customized tax and accounting recommendations tailored to your business and industry
- Local and State Sales Tax Compliance
- State and Federal Payroll Taxes
- IRS Audit Assistance
Estate and Trust Tax Preparation Services
- Prepare Estate and Trust Income Tax Returns (Federal Form 1041 and state)
- Assist with IRS notification that you are the Fiduciary (i.e. Administrator, Trustee, Executor, etc.)
- Properly report beneficiary distributions on Schedule K1
YOUR SOURCE FOR TRUSTED PERSONAL ACCOUNTING & TAX PREPARATION
Our goal is to minimize your income tax liability so you can keep more of your hard-earned money. It's our job to stay up-to-date on current federal and state tax laws through continuing education. We use our in-depth knowledge of the tax codes when we prepare your return so you don't miss out on eligible tax credits and deductions.
If your bookkeeping hasn't been kept up-to-date, don't worry. We can help you! We can add bookkeeping clean-up to your tax preparation services. Call Us Today for more information (310) 242-6420.